Linnas Medical Center Department of Laboratory provides quality services for inpatients, outpatients, emergency patients, and outreach clients (non-patients) of all ages. These services are ordered/required by attending physicians of a variety of specialties in their treatment of patients.
Laboratory activities are directed by Pathologists who provide supportive services in both medical and technical areas
All of our departments are backed by an excellent Laboratory containing excellent and modern laboratory devices. Our roster of modern equipment includes:
- Fully automated Biochemistry analyzer
- Fully automated Immunology/Endocrinology analyzer
- Fully automated 5-part Hematology analyzer
- Fully automated Electrolyte/Arterial Blood Gas analyzer
- Automated Blood Coagulate